I naively booked a flight on Kayak from Chicago to Rome that used airfare.com. I am pretty worried after seeing the reviews. I know I shouldn't have been so impetuous and done more research, I trusted Kayak a bit too much and was overly excited. I am aware that people usually only take the time to review things if their experiences were negative, so has anybody had any direct experience with airfare.com that wasn't horrible. I already have a ticket number and everything thus for seems normal.
thanks for any help
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER l8OO68l72O8 installation CONTACT DELL Tec*h care YES!!
- 2 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Global Entry application status question
- 5 Customs question
- 6 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 7 "under the seat space"
- 8 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 9 Contact # for Delta
- 10 Using american voucher
- 11 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 13 Southwest boarding
- 14 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 15 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 16 Starting my Planning
- 17 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 20 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 21 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 22 UA Carry-On Policy
- 23 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 24 Customs and Connection Times
- 25 BA short turnaround time