So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.healthtalked.com/pure-nitro-max/
- 2 Safari In June
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 4 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 5 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 6 Egypt Trip Planning
- 7 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 8 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 9 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 10 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 11 Business trip to Israel
- 12 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 13 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 14 honeymoon place
- 15 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 16 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 19 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 20 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 21 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 22 Yom Hazikaron
- 23 Yom Haatzmaut
- 24 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 25 May 10-July 10 in Africa