So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 아시아카지노【庁』《ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ》『庁】아시아카지노
- 2 아시안카지노【猫』《ＫＯＯ２８.ＣoＭ》『猫】아시안카지노
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?