So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Quick question about Kenya..
- 2 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 3 Green Season Safari Questions
- 4 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 8 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 9 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 10 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 11 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 12 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 13 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 14 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 15 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 16 Uganda Travel Planning
- 17 Israel and Jordan
- 18 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 19 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 22 Northern Circuit tour company
- 23 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 24 Oman Trip Report
- 25 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion