So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
- 1 Safari and Beach in June
- 2 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 3 Help! First African safari!!!
- 4 Safari Cost Comparison
- 5 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 6 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 7 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 10 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 11 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 12 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 dubai for 5 days
- 15 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 18 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 19 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai