So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 < zvz/78/./COM > 바카라사이트 카지노사이트추천
- 2 Johannesburg...?
- 3 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 4 Luxury train ride
- 5 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 8 Cradle of Humankind
- 9 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 10 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 11 Petra from Israel
- 12 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 13 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 14 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 15 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 16 israel tour
- 17 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 18 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 19 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 20 Safety in Fes
- 21 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 22 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 25 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina