So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions