So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Real taste of Morocco and nomad life with Adrartravel
- 2 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 3 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 4 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 5 Suggestions for a group tour
- 6 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 7 Cape Town Itinerary
- 8 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 9 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Car Rentals in Israel
- 12 Dubai hotels
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport