So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 2 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 3 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 4 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 5 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 6 Cape Town
- 7 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 8 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 9 Morocco vs Turkey
- 10 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 11 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 12 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 13 Nairobi, where to stay
- 14 Widerness Lodges
- 15 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 16 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 17 Help plan African Safari
- 18 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 19 Tipping on Safari
- 20 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 21 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 22 Cape Town -safety
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 SA itin review
- 25 Botswana safari in late November