So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Iranian Southern gem along the Persian Gulf
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 4 Ocean Island Tours?
- 5 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 8 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 9 name issue
- 10 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 11 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 12 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 13 experiences with African travel Resource
- 14 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 15 Madagascar suggestions
- 16 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 17 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 18 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 19 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 20 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 21 Single traveler
- 22 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 23 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 24 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 25 What company for gorilla trekking?