So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 2 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Best Travel Technology Company In India
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 8 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 9 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 10 el gouna or soma bay????
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 13 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 14 Israel itinerary
- 15 Tanzania trip Advice
- 16 Malawi with kiddos
- 17 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 18 Local Tanzania companies
- 19 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 20 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 21 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 22 Dubai Trip Idea
- 23 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 24 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?
- 25 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco