So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 2 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 3 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 4 Safari on a budget!
- 5 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 6 Tips for Israel
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 9 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 13 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 14 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 15 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 16 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 17 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 18 Rwanda
- 19 Egypt safe travel
- 20 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 21 Zambia Impressions
- 22 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 Dubai trip
- 25 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!