So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 4 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 5 Israel Transportation
- 6 Changing planes at Dubai
- 7 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 8 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 9 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around