So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 2 COME TO IRAN ...
- 3 Iran Info, Please
- 4 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 5 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 6 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 7 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 what kind of phone
- 10 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 11 Johannesburg...?
- 12 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 13 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 14 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 15 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 16 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 17 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 18 Suggestions for a group tour
- 19 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 20 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 21 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 22 Good online shop for diplomats located in Dubai
- 23 Morocco: Presence of Armed Guards?
- 24 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 25 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day