So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 2 Madagascar - your tips please
- 3 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 4 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 5 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 6 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 7 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 8 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 9 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 10 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 11 Road To Morocco Tours
- 12 Magnificant Morocco
- 13 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 14 Africa Film Festival
- 15 Is the migration early this year
- 16 Roar Africa reviews
- 17 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 18 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 22 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 23 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 24 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 25 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River