So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 2 South African Cities
- 3 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 4 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 5 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 6 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 7 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 8 where to go in africa
- 9 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 10 Beware: Ewamanns Safaris is a scam!
- 11 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 12 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 13 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 14 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 15 Help with bags
- 16 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 17 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 20 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 21 Israeli Tour Guides
- 22 Shopping in Morocco
- 23 Need 2-3 others to join Serengeti safari January 9-15, 2017
- 24 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 25 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip