So, before I started thinking about a trip to Kenya, I had never given a single thought to wildebeest migration. Now, I feel like I HAVE to witness it. (Ridiculous, I know.) I will be volunteering in Kenya in late July/early August. I would like to do a camping safari in the Maasai Mara either before or after the volunteer piece. If I do it before (which would be easier, logistically), it will be early July. Is this likely to be too early for migration? Does anyone have any thoughts or experiences to share?
Thanks very much,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 2 Best African Safari
- 3 Petra Wadi Rum
- 4 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 9 What is worth seeing in November?
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa