We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 East Africa summer 2014
- 2 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 3 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 4 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 5 Cape Town Safety?
- 6 first time family safari in August 2014
- 7 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 8 Memory cards for camera
- 9 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 10 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 14 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 15 Help with Rwanda trip
- 16 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 17 Tel Aviv beaches
- 18 trip report, morocco
- 19 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 22 Morocco for 2 nights
- 23 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 24 Hotels in Nairobi
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)