We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 2 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 3 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 4 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 5 Kruger
- 6 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 7 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 8 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 11 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 12 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 13 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 14 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 15 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 16 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 17 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 18 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 19 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 20 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 21 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 22 Car Rentals in Israel
- 23 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 24 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 25 Hotel- 1 night in Doha