We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Novice Safari question
- 3 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 4 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 5 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 6 Quick question about Kenya..
- 7 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 8 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Morocco in April 2014
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 13 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 14 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 15 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 16 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 17 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 18 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 19 Uganda Travel Planning
- 20 Israel and Jordan
- 21 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 22 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 23 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 24 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 25 Northern Circuit tour company