We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Rwanda trip report
- 2 Memory cards for camera
- 3 Tel Aviv beaches
- 4 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 5 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 6 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 7 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 8 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 9 israel and petra
- 10 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 11 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 12 Israel and Petra
- 13 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 14 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 15 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 16 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 17 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 18 Morocco for 2 nights
- 19 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 20 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 21 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 22 Tanzania Safari
- 23 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 24 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 25 Magnificant Morocco