We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 2 Side trip from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 4 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 5 First trip to Africa in December-January
- 6 Tanzania or Kenya in October
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 9 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 10 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 11 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 12 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 13 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 14 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 15 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 16 Charity begins at Home!
- 17 Sun Safaris
- 18 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 19 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 22 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 23 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 24 Tour to Morocco
- 25 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???