We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 2 Morrocco and Cash
- 3 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 4 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 5 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 6 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 7 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 South Africa trip advices
- 10 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 11 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 12 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 13 Tour to Morocco
- 14 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 15 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 16 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 17 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 18 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 19 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 20 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 21 First time in Africa on safari
- 22 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 23 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 24 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety