We're looking to do Syria and Lebanon in September or October and where to start and end will most probably depend on the general quality of shopping and dining in each of these two cities. We like shopping (in general, no specific wants/needs) and dining (mostly good local traditional or modern cuisine). So we would want to add a couple of extra days at the end in one of these two cities (and don't want to lug any purchases through the whole tour. Fortunately, we are 100% flexible at this time, as nothing has been booked yet. Your thoughts?
Which city is better to end a trip in? Damascus or Beirut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 2 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 3 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 4 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 5 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 6 Ebola and Morocco
- 7 Thompson Gazelle
- 8 Overland in West Africa
- 9 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 12 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 13 Morrocco and Cash
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 16 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 17 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 18 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 19 South Africa trip advices
- 20 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 21 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 22 Tour to Morocco
- 23 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 24 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 25 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!