Hello to all,
What temperatures would be average for early November in Laikipia & also Masaii Mara?
I've only been able to find average temperatures for Nairobi, & not Laikipia or the Mara.
We were in the Mara in August last year & it was cold (for us) in the mornings. Should we bring similar coats or will they be a waste of luggage space?
I know the weather's all a bit of a guess, but any thoghts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Zambia hunting for leopard & lion to start up again
- 2 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 3 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 4 Magnificant Morocco
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 7 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 8 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 9 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 10 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 11 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 12 Pulse Africa???
- 13 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 14 Safari luggage
- 15 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 16 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 17 Morocco Trip Report
- 18 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 19 Car Rentals in Israel
- 20 Walia Tours?
- 21 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 22 Kruger
- 23 Recommendaton for Transfer Company
- 24 Cape Town Itinerary
- 25 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
Hello to all,