Hello to all,
What temperatures would be average for early November in Laikipia & also Masaii Mara?
I've only been able to find average temperatures for Nairobi, & not Laikipia or the Mara.
We were in the Mara in August last year & it was cold (for us) in the mornings. Should we bring similar coats or will they be a waste of luggage space?
I know the weather's all a bit of a guess, but any thoghts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Photo Safari - Feb. 2016
- 2 Looking for small group tour company to Morocco for solo traveler (May!!)
- 3 Suggestions for a group tour
- 4 Cape Town Itinerary
- 5 Morocco--advice on itinerary needed!
- 6 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 7 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 8 South Africa self drive, March 2015
- 9 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 10 Car Rentals in Israel
- 11 Dubai hotels
- 12 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 13 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 14 Pulse Africa???
- 15 Kruger
- 16 Morocco to Tel Aviv --flights
- 17 Uganda Trip Report
- 18 Eastern Cape Safari?
- 19 itinerary any ideas?
- 20 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 23 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 24 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 25 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
Hello to all,