Hello to all,
What temperatures would be average for early November in Laikipia & also Masaii Mara?
I've only been able to find average temperatures for Nairobi, & not Laikipia or the Mara.
We were in the Mara in August last year & it was cold (for us) in the mornings. Should we bring similar coats or will they be a waste of luggage space?
I know the weather's all a bit of a guess, but any thoghts would be appreciated
What temps/weather to expect early November in Kenya?
Hello to all,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 2 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 3 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 4 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 5 what kind of phone
- 6 Small group tours in israel
- 7 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 8 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 9 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 10 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 11 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 12 Iran Info, Please
- 13 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 14 Safari on a budget!
- 15 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 16 fez accommodation
- 17 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 22 Johannesburg...?
- 23 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 24 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 25 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs