Hello to all,
What temperatures would be average for early November in Laikipia & also Masaii Mara?
I've only been able to find average temperatures for Nairobi, & not Laikipia or the Mara.
We were in the Mara in August last year & it was cold (for us) in the mornings. Should we bring similar coats or will they be a waste of luggage space?
I know the weather's all a bit of a guess, but any thoghts would be appreciated
What temps/weather to expect early November in Kenya?
Hello to all,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 2 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 3 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 4 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 5 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 6 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 7 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 10 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 11 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 12 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 13 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 14 Uganda Travel Planning
- 15 Israel and Jordan
- 16 Green Season Safari Questions
- 17 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 18 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 19 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 20 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 21 Northern Circuit tour company
- 22 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!
- 23 Oman Trip Report
- 24 Family Itinerary - would welcome advice/opinion
- 25 A Look Back