Hello to all,
What temperatures would be average for early November in Laikipia & also Masaii Mara?
I've only been able to find average temperatures for Nairobi, & not Laikipia or the Mara.
We were in the Mara in August last year & it was cold (for us) in the mornings. Should we bring similar coats or will they be a waste of luggage space?
I know the weather's all a bit of a guess, but any thoghts would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 aggregate the abandoned a lot of Buy Wildstar Gold
- 3 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 4 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 5 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 6 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 7 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 8 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 9 Israel itinerary
- 10 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 11 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 12 Safari photography help
- 13 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 14 Travel within Africa
- 15 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 16 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 17 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 18 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 19 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 20 Tanzania trip Advice
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 24 el gouna or soma bay????
- 25 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
Hello to all,