After much deliberations and extensive reading on Fodor's (thank you for the posts), me any my wife have finalized our trip to Kenya in August 2016. We have booked 6 night safari through Game Watchers who have been excellent in their responses. Post that, we are planning to visit Diani for a three day beach holiday. Our itinerary in brief is
Reach Nairobi on August 07 at 1 pm - stay in Narirobi
August 08 - August 11 - Selenkay Adventure Camp
August 11 - August 14 - Ol Kinyei Adventure camp
August 14 - August 17 - Diana
August 17 - Nairobi national park
August 18 - Return
A few questions:
1. Should I do Nairobi National Park since I am already spending six nights on safari?
2. We want to go to David Sheldrick Wildlife trust, but the earliest flight from Diani I could figure out was Air Kenya which reaches Nairobi at 12.10 pm. I have researched, david Sheldrek is only open from 11-12 pm....is that correct and is there any other earlier flight from Diani to Nairobi?
3. Any must carry items for the safari?
4. Will the river crossing happen during that time?
5. We have a day in Naoribi, how best to spend it?
6. we are staying in camps which will ahve mattresses, wil we still require seeping bags?
We will really grateful for the replies and suggestions.....many thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CAUTION! Do not deal with IRANIANVISA.COM
- 2 Morocco Expert Tours
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Cradle of Humankind
- 5 Johannesburg...?
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Luxury train ride
- 8 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 9 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 10 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 11 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 12 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 15 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 16 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 17 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 18 israel tour
- 19 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 20 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 21 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 22 Safety in Fes
- 23 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 24 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 25 Sim card mainly for data