We got home last night from a truly amazing trip. I will start a trip report very soon. I am a little wired right now and I know jet lag will probably kick in later. Tanzania was more beautiful than I imagined, so green and lush. Saw lots of babies and were in the middle of the migration. Green Footprint was a wonderful company to deal with and we can't say enough good things about our guide.
Trip report Tanzania March 08
- 1 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 2 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 Kruger Park trip
- 5 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 6 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 7 Morocco - private tour operators
- 8 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 9 Africa Safari
- 10 phone service
- 11 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 12 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 13 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 14 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 15 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 16 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 17 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 18 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 19 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 20 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 21 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 22 transfer from jnb and Durban airports
- 23 Trip Report - Honeymoon Safari in Tanzania - End of July/August 2012
- 24 ZAMBIA / ZIMBABWE SAFETY.
- 25 Shipping from Morocco - Help!