We got home last night from a truly amazing trip. I will start a trip report very soon. I am a little wired right now and I know jet lag will probably kick in later. Tanzania was more beautiful than I imagined, so green and lush. Saw lots of babies and were in the middle of the migration. Green Footprint was a wonderful company to deal with and we can't say enough good things about our guide.
Trip report Tanzania March 08
- 1 17 days in Israel our way
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Renting a car in Israel
- 5 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 6 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 7 10 days in south Africa
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 10 a week in africa
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 13 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 14 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 15 Accra airport
- 16 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 17 morocco
- 18 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?