I am traveling to Morocco in late May with 7 of my friends. We are planning our itinerary and are torn to whether or not do Tangier. We've read many forums that advised to skip Tangier altogether. We do however want to go to Chefchouen and Marrakesh. We would have 6 days, and planning to do at least 3 in Marrakesh.
Any recommendations are welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari suggestions
- 2 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 3 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 4 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 5 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 6 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 7 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 8 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 9 Passport question for International flight
- 10 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 11 Tour operator near me
- 12 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 13 Sim card mainly for data
- 14 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 15 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 16 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 17 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 18 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 19 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 20 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 21 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 22 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 23 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 24 Johannesburg
- 25 Cradle of Humankind