I'm hoping to get some suggestions from knowledgable people on this board. Me and my wife had originally planned a Zim safari next June/July, but while we would be perfectly happy to go there today the situation next summer is difficult to predict and we're now exploring a Zambian option.
Our difficulty is that we are on a tight budget. We're looking at spending EUR 1500-2000 per person for close to two weeks, excluding international airfare. If possible we'd like to fit in 6-7 days of game viewing and a visit to Vic Falls. Some days would be lost in transfers, and then we'd like to just hang out a few days.
South Luangwa seems like a must and as we would like to do canoe safaris as well, Lower Zambezi should probably be in our itinerary. We realize that we will not be able to squeeze in the smaller, more exclusive camps/lodges in our budget, but hope that you can suggest lower cost alternatives that still offer good game viewing possibilities.
Anyone up for this challenge ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 VISA for Mozambique
- 4 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 5 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 8 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 9 Best African Safari
- 10 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 11 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 12 beach visit after safari
- 13 Petra Wadi Rum
- 14 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 17 What is worth seeing in November?
- 18 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 19 Israeli Tour Guides
- 20 Masai Mara in May
- 21 Western Desert Itinerary
- 22 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 23 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 24 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 25 Marrakech - Which area to stay?