Hi everyone! I'll be flying to Cape Town, South Africa in September for a vacation and would like to get a SIM card to use in an old Motorola Razr phone. Does anyone know of they're available at the airport? I'm American if it makes any difference. Thanks!
South African SIM card
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 trip report, morocco
- 2 Rwanda trip report
- 3 Memory cards for camera
- 4 Tel Aviv beaches
- 5 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 9 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 10 israel and petra
- 11 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 12 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 13 Israel and Petra
- 14 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 17 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 18 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 19 Morocco for 2 nights
- 20 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 21 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 22 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 23 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 25 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)