Hi everyone! I'll be flying to Cape Town, South Africa in September for a vacation and would like to get a SIM card to use in an old Motorola Razr phone. Does anyone know of they're available at the airport? I'm American if it makes any difference. Thanks!
South African SIM card
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 what kind of phone
- 4 Small group tours in israel
- 5 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 6 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 7 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 10 Iran Info, Please
- 11 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 14 fez accommodation
- 15 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 20 Johannesburg...?
- 21 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 22 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 23 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 24 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 25 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids