I've seen lots of suggestions on different restaurants in Cape Town, which I've found really useful, and have many I'd like to visit on my upcoming trip in July.
But I have one specific question and hope someone can help me with it. While in Cape Town I'll be celebrating my birthday, and it will be on a Sunday. On that day we are planning on doing a trip to boulders beach, and on our return we want to go out and have a nice dinner to celebrate. The problem is most of the restaurants I've checked are closed on Sunday evenings. Do you have any suggestions?
We are not set on a specific type of food or setting. The only restaurants I've seen that are open are the ones inside hotels, I don't know if any of those are good.
The other restaurants we plan on visiting (and know that are not going to be able to eat in all of them) are Ginja, La Colombe, Africa Cafe, Nova, The Roundhouse, Jardine. Feel free to comment on these as well.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 3 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 4 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 5 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 6 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 7 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 8 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 9 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 10 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 11 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 12 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 13 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 14 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 15 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 16 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 17 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 18 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 19 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 20 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 21 Advice on private tour Morocco
- 22 Where are the best safaris in Africa?
- 23 Wilson airport transfer to NBO
- 24 Advice traveling to Morocco as a woman with a child
- 25 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!