is a half day in Wadi Rum and a full day in Petra enough or should I skip Mitzpah Ramon in Israel and add another night to Jordan? When you take a half day Wadi Rum jeep tour do you get to hike?
petra and Wadi Rum
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 now a days africans peoples are morly involved with drugs
- 2 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 7 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 8 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 9 Homestay Accomodation
- 10 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 11 Selous game reserve
- 12 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 13 Safari and Beach in June
- 14 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 15 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 16 Group Trip to Israel
- 17 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 18 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 19 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice