is a half day in Wadi Rum and a full day in Petra enough or should I skip Mitzpah Ramon in Israel and add another night to Jordan? When you take a half day Wadi Rum jeep tour do you get to hike?
petra and Wadi Rum
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 2 Kruger
- 3 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 4 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 5 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 6 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 9 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 17 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 20 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 21 Car Rentals in Israel
- 22 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 23 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 24 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 25 Johannesburg...?