Can anyone please tell me about traveling by bus from Nelspruit to Maputo and back? Or about traveling by air from Johannesburg to Maputo? I know about schedules and fares for both bus lines and airlines (this info is available online), however, I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually made this trip, if the bus or plane was on time, if the luggage was secure, or what the airport/bus station was like in Maputo. I would also be interested in hearing about transit from Maputo to Inhaca Island. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 3 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 4 Hotels in Nairobi
- 5 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 6 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 7 Memory cards for camera
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 trip report, morocco
- 10 Rwanda trip report
- 11 Tel Aviv beaches
- 12 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 13 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 14 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 15 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 18 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 19 Israel and Petra
- 20 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 21 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 22 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 23 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 24 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 25 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?