Can anyone please tell me about traveling by bus from Nelspruit to Maputo and back? Or about traveling by air from Johannesburg to Maputo? I know about schedules and fares for both bus lines and airlines (this info is available online), however, I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually made this trip, if the bus or plane was on time, if the luggage was secure, or what the airport/bus station was like in Maputo. I would also be interested in hearing about transit from Maputo to Inhaca Island. Thanks much.
- 1 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 2 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Morocco - private tour operators
- 5 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 6 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 7 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 8 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 9 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Tangier - A four day city break
- 12 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 13 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 14 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 15 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 16 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 17 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 18 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 19 phone service
- 20 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 21 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!
- 22 Mosquito repellants whicwork best !!
- 23 Living in Morocco.
- 24 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 25 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.