Can anyone please tell me about traveling by bus from Nelspruit to Maputo and back? Or about traveling by air from Johannesburg to Maputo? I know about schedules and fares for both bus lines and airlines (this info is available online), however, I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually made this trip, if the bus or plane was on time, if the luggage was secure, or what the airport/bus station was like in Maputo. I would also be interested in hearing about transit from Maputo to Inhaca Island. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Travel Planning
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant