Can anyone please tell me about traveling by bus from Nelspruit to Maputo and back? Or about traveling by air from Johannesburg to Maputo? I know about schedules and fares for both bus lines and airlines (this info is available online), however, I would be interested in hearing from someone who has actually made this trip, if the bus or plane was on time, if the luggage was secure, or what the airport/bus station was like in Maputo. I would also be interested in hearing about transit from Maputo to Inhaca Island. Thanks much.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 2 Uganda Trip Report
- 3 Johannesburg...?
- 4 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 5 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 6 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 7 Jordan safety concerns
- 8 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 9 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 10 Yellow fever vaccination for trip to southern Africa
- 11 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 12 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 13 A family safari in Tanzania
- 14 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 15 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 16 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 17 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 18 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 19 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Boutique hotels in israel
- 22 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 23 Short layover at JNB
- 24 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda?