We are leaving on Safari in 2 weeks. When we went to Botswana we were told about luggage weight limits but once there, they let us and our luggage on all of the planes. I am wondering how strict are they in Kenya? We are staying at all Porini lodges, so transportation will involve getting to their camps.Also, has anyone been to Diani Beach recently? Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CLEANER: Kaspersky Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 1:8OO:681:72O8 **24*7
- 2 Travel to Cairo in July
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Targin into Zambia
- 7 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 8 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 9 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 10 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 11 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 17 Passport question for International flight
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 Tour operator near me
- 20 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 23 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 24 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 25 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?