We are leaving on Safari in 2 weeks. When we went to Botswana we were told about luggage weight limits but once there, they let us and our luggage on all of the planes. I am wondering how strict are they in Kenya? We are staying at all Porini lodges, so transportation will involve getting to their camps.Also, has anyone been to Diani Beach recently? Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 4 First trip to Africa
- 5 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 9 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 10 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 11 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 12 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 13 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 14 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 15 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 16 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 17 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 18 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 19 Fes or Marrakech?
- 20 Transfer at JNB airport
- 21 Egypt - Need Help!
- 22 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 23 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 24 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 25 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi