We will be driving from Richards Bay area to Kruger and enter the park at Crocodile Bridge gate. Any idea how long that would take? Where would be a good place to spend our first night? Lowere Sabie? Then should we spend a night there to see the area? Was going to go towards Skukuza but it sounds crowded. Thought of spending a night or 2 in Olifants or Letaba. Then exit Phataborwa gate to head to Joberg. Does this sound realistice to see the park in 4 nights. I want comfortably rustic and a private bath and restaurants as we are unable to camp. We will be at a private game reserve before Kruger so it this too much time to spend. From others advise, I think I'd prefer Kruger than an expensive private lodge outside. Any nice lodges in the park that I'm overlooking? My husband has a bad back so we won't want a lot of driving if that's possible. Thanks, barb
Kruger accommodations in July.
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 2 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Bugs n' Botswana
- 5 Safari Cost Comparison
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Group Trip to Israel
- 8 My Trip to Palestine
- 9 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 10 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 11 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 12 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 13 My trip to Egypt .....
- 14 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 15 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 18 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 19 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 22 Homestay Accomodation
- 23 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 24 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 25 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia