I am asking this on behalf of an English friend who wants to take his teenage kids to Africa in their summer holidays.I have been to Sa in November and Tanzania in February so know the safari opportunities.Whats best that time oy year and is one month better?Thanks
Kenya or South Africa in July/August
- 1 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 2 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania in 2014
- 4 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 7 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 8 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 9 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 10 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 11 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 13 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 14 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 15 Africa Safari
- 16 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 17 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 18 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 19 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 20 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 21 Morocco - private tour operators
- 22 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 23 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 24 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 25 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP