It has taken me a week to work on the photos and all day today to upload them to Kodakgallery, but I hope I have done it!
We ended up with only 4 sunny days out of the 25 and I think that really cut down the number of photos I took! So in many, the light (as in some sun) could have been better, but you deal with what you have got!
Talking of uploading, I used Easy Upload and the couple of hundred did take most of today, how easy is it to use Express Upload?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.menshealthreviews.org/vitalix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 3 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 4 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 5 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 6 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 11 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 12 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 13 Dubai Guide
- 14 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 15 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 16 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 17 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 18 Loldia House Kenya
- 19 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 20 Alexandria
- 21 kicheche compared to porini
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 24 Chefchaouen Report
- 25 Tracking Gorillas