It has taken me a week to work on the photos and all day today to upload them to Kodakgallery, but I hope I have done it!
We ended up with only 4 sunny days out of the 25 and I think that really cut down the number of photos I took! So in many, the light (as in some sun) could have been better, but you deal with what you have got!
Talking of uploading, I used Easy Upload and the couple of hundred did take most of today, how easy is it to use Express Upload?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 2 Safe Moving # Vehicle Transportation by Movers and Packers Bangalore
- 3 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 4 Professional Movers in Pune for Easy Home and Office Relocations
- 5 Muscle Building
- 6 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 7 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 8 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 9 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 10 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 11 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 12 Victoria Falls
- 13 Cape Town
- 14 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 15 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 16 Morocco vs Turkey
- 17 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 18 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 19 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 20 Nairobi, where to stay
- 21 Widerness Lodges
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Help plan African Safari
- 24 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 25 Tipping on Safari