Hi I am trying to book our own accommodation and am struggling with the serengeti as I can only find a handful of places and they are all more than US$1,000 per night. Does anyone know anywhere please? (We are going in january)...
Is there anywhere to stay in the Serengeti that is NOT $1,000 a night?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 2 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 3 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 4 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 5 Help! First African safari!!!
- 6 Safari and Beach in June
- 7 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 10 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 15 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 dubai for 5 days
- 18 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 19 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 22 Bugs n' Botswana
- 23 Group Trip to Israel
- 24 My Trip to Palestine
- 25 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!