I am a single female considering a solo trip to Yemen, including Socotro Island, either June or September. I understand that there are fewer security concerns and that it is relatively safe for tourists now. Has anyone been there recently? Anyone have any insights into the country -- must sees, etc?
Is now a good time to visit Yemen
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 2 Uganda Travel Planning
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 5 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 6 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 7 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 8 Hotels in Nairobi
- 9 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Israel and Jordan
- 24 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 25 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant