I am traveling from the USA but my daughter has a European hairdryer (220-240V) that she bought for use while traveling in Europe (Italy, Germany, Sweden). Can I use that hairdryer in South Africa? I am thinking that I can use it and won't need the converter that is necessary for USA hairdryers and all I would need is the adapter plug. Anyone know if this is correct or not? Thanks!
Hairdryer for use in South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour