I am traveling from the USA but my daughter has a European hairdryer (220-240V) that she bought for use while traveling in Europe (Italy, Germany, Sweden). Can I use that hairdryer in South Africa? I am thinking that I can use it and won't need the converter that is necessary for USA hairdryers and all I would need is the adapter plug. Anyone know if this is correct or not? Thanks!
Hairdryer for use in South Africa
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 3 South Africa in February?
- 4 Drinking on safari
- 5 Travelust
- 6 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 7 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 8 Shots for Morocco
- 9 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 10 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 11 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 12 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 13 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 14 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 15 Thinking about The Gambia
- 16 Independence Day in Israel
- 17 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 18 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 19 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 20 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 21 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 22 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 23 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015