My mother in-law is a devout Catholic. Her 70-year old birthday is coming up and we would love to send her on a tour of the Holy Land. (No, not b/c we want to get rid of her!) She is pretty fit physically, but not a seasoned traveler, so she would need to travel as part of a group tour. Does anyone know of any reputable tour operators (like Tauck or something) that do group tours of Israel? Bonus points if they focus on sites important to Catholics. Thanks.
Group tour of Holy Land for 70-year old mother in-law
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 do you know about Takht-e-Jamshid ?
- 2 Iran Info, Please
- 3 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 4 Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
- 5 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 14 COME TO IRAN ...
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May