My mother in-law is a devout Catholic. Her 70-year old birthday is coming up and we would love to send her on a tour of the Holy Land. (No, not b/c we want to get rid of her!) She is pretty fit physically, but not a seasoned traveler, so she would need to travel as part of a group tour. Does anyone know of any reputable tour operators (like Tauck or something) that do group tours of Israel? Bonus points if they focus on sites important to Catholics. Thanks.
Group tour of Holy Land for 70-year old mother in-law
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 6 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 9 Boutique hotels in israel
- 10 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 13 Short layover at JNB
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 16 A family safari in Tanzania
- 17 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 18 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 19 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 20 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 23 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 24 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 25 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking