My mother in-law is a devout Catholic. Her 70-year old birthday is coming up and we would love to send her on a tour of the Holy Land. (No, not b/c we want to get rid of her!) She is pretty fit physically, but not a seasoned traveler, so she would need to travel as part of a group tour. Does anyone know of any reputable tour operators (like Tauck or something) that do group tours of Israel? Bonus points if they focus on sites important to Catholics. Thanks.
Group tour of Holy Land for 70-year old mother in-law
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 2 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 3 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 6 South Africa trip advices
- 7 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 8 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 9 Morrocco and Cash
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Tour to Morocco
- 12 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 13 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 14 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 15 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 20 First time in Africa on safari
- 21 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 22 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 23 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!