My mother in-law is a devout Catholic. Her 70-year old birthday is coming up and we would love to send her on a tour of the Holy Land. (No, not b/c we want to get rid of her!) She is pretty fit physically, but not a seasoned traveler, so she would need to travel as part of a group tour. Does anyone know of any reputable tour operators (like Tauck or something) that do group tours of Israel? Bonus points if they focus on sites important to Catholics. Thanks.
Group tour of Holy Land for 70-year old mother in-law
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 2 Oman - moderate priced hotel near souks
- 3 Taxi - Casablanca Airport to El Jdidh
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 Questions about Chobe
- 6 What camera to use on safari
- 7 Ethiopian Air - Horrible
- 8 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 9 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 10 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 11 To go to Israel or not?
- 12 Bidair at JNB
- 13 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 14 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 17 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 18 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 19 Dubai > Oman?
- 20 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 21 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 22 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 23 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 24 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 25 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp