My husband and 2 children (16& 12) are traveling to Israel next August for my daughter's bat mitzvah. We want to join a group tour that specializes in this. We have read about Margaret Morse & Isram Tours, but i haven't recieved any personal recommendations. We are going for 10-14 days, want to travel throughout Israel (as much as possible within that time period). An important part of the tour is the tour guide -- someone who is knowledgeable & captures your attention ( we don't want to hear someone drone on and on). Please let me know if you can recommend a tour company or if there any specific things i should be looking at for when I explore further. Thanks so much!
Group Tour in Israel -- any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 2 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 3 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 4 Safari buddies - late August
- 5 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 6 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 7 Kruger
- 8 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 9 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 10 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 11 Morocco Trip Report
- 12 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 13 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 14 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 15 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 16 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 17 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 18 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 19 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 20 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 21 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 22 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 23 Car Rentals in Israel
- 24 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 25 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA