My husband and 2 children (16& 12) are traveling to Israel next August for my daughter's bat mitzvah. We want to join a group tour that specializes in this. We have read about Margaret Morse & Isram Tours, but i haven't recieved any personal recommendations. We are going for 10-14 days, want to travel throughout Israel (as much as possible within that time period). An important part of the tour is the tour guide -- someone who is knowledgeable & captures your attention ( we don't want to hear someone drone on and on). Please let me know if you can recommend a tour company or if there any specific things i should be looking at for when I explore further. Thanks so much!
Group Tour in Israel -- any recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 2 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 3 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 4 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 5 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 6 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 7 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 8 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 9 Things to see in Dubai
- 10 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV