I have just booked flights for my husband, self and 8 year old son into Nairobi on Xmas day for a little over a month. Now I need to decide what to do!
Can anyone recommend great places to go/tour companies/hotels/drivers in these destinations please? I want to do a mix of camps/ 4* ish / beach. Not necessarily group stuff. Will fly out of Dar Es Salaam. Looking for good ideas ... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 2 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 3 Africa Film Festival
- 4 Is the migration early this year
- 5 Roar Africa reviews
- 6 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 7 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Magnificant Morocco
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 12 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 13 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 14 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 15 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 16 Pulse Africa???
- 17 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 18 Safari luggage
- 19 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco Trip Report
- 22 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 23 Car Rentals in Israel
- 24 Walia Tours?
- 25 Kruger
great places to go Tanzania & Kenya & Zanzibar in Dec/Jan please?