I have just booked flights for my husband, self and 8 year old son into Nairobi on Xmas day for a little over a month. Now I need to decide what to do!
Can anyone recommend great places to go/tour companies/hotels/drivers in these destinations please? I want to do a mix of camps/ 4* ish / beach. Not necessarily group stuff. Will fly out of Dar Es Salaam. Looking for good ideas ... thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 @ NETFLIX TECHNICAL (1-800-841-6436) SUPPORT PHONE NUMBER
- 2 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 3 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 4 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 5 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 6 First time safari question
- 7 Dubai
- 8 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 9 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 10 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 11 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 12 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 13 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 14 Etosha help
- 15 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 16 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 17 private game reserve-kruger
- 18 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 19 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 20 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 21 go2africa
- 22 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 23 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 24 My Topic Titlelas mountains
- 25 Mauritius-has anyone gone on a honeymoon there?
great places to go Tanzania & Kenya & Zanzibar in Dec/Jan please?