We will be doing a 3 day trek in Rwanda in late Sept. and although I have received a great deal of great information from all of you in planning this part of our trip I am wondering just what to expect in the way of weather, hiking conditions etc. Will definitly help me in making my final packing decisions.....thanks so much, Ruth
Gorilla treking in Sept.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 2 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 5 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 6 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 10 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 13 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Ebola and Morocco
- 16 Thompson Gazelle
- 17 Overland in West Africa
- 18 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 19 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 20 Morrocco and Cash
- 21 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 22 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 23 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 24 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 25 South Africa trip advices