We're travelling round southern Africa in January, starting from Johannesburg. Flights from San Francisco (our home) seem to be around 25 to 35 hours. Any tips? Right now thinking of breaking it up by flying to New York, over nighting, then taking direct So African Airlines to Johannesburg (15 hr).
All other options seem to go through Munich, Amersterdam, Frankfurt, etc.
Any tips my friends?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tours in Johannesburg
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides