We're travelling round southern Africa in January, starting from Johannesburg. Flights from San Francisco (our home) seem to be around 25 to 35 hours. Any tips? Right now thinking of breaking it up by flying to New York, over nighting, then taking direct So African Airlines to Johannesburg (15 hr).
All other options seem to go through Munich, Amersterdam, Frankfurt, etc.
Any tips my friends?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.hairlosspropecia.org/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 2 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 3 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/revitasence-serum-reviews/
- 5 http://healthyclubpro.com/vitapulse-ingredients/
- 6 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/testx-core/
- 7 Muscle Booster Pure There are many weight loss
- 8 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 9 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 10 Help plan African Safari
- 11 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 12 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 13 Tipping on Safari
- 14 Cape Town
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 17 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 18 Cape Town -safety
- 19 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 20 SA itin review
- 21 Botswana safari in late November
- 22 Ferry to Morocco
- 23 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 24 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 25 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas