I am arriving at Ben Gurion airport at 22.30 and have booked into a hotel in Tel Aviv which lists airport shuttle ( surcharge) on contacting them they advised they can organise a taxi for me for NIS 250.
I have just read about a shuttle service -Flo Shuttle which can provide varying levels if service ( from shared to private) on the hour for much less. It seems to be a new service but they ( or an affiliate) have been operating in Eilat for some time.
Has anyone used them or can offer any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpurelives.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 3 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 4 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 5 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 6 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 7 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 11 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 12 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 13 israel tour
- 14 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 15 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Luxury train ride
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Sim card mainly for data
- 21 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 22 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 23 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 24 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights
- 25 Cape Town