I am arriving at Ben Gurion airport at 22.30 and have booked into a hotel in Tel Aviv which lists airport shuttle ( surcharge) on contacting them they advised they can organise a taxi for me for NIS 250.
I have just read about a shuttle service -Flo Shuttle which can provide varying levels if service ( from shared to private) on the hour for much less. It seems to be a new service but they ( or an affiliate) have been operating in Eilat for some time.
Has anyone used them or can offer any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cheap Kitchen Units For Sale Leicestershire
- 2 Yom Haatzmaut
- 3 Yom Hazikaron
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 6 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 9 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 10 recomendation on African Safari company
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 13 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach