I am arriving at Ben Gurion airport at 22.30 and have booked into a hotel in Tel Aviv which lists airport shuttle ( surcharge) on contacting them they advised they can organise a taxi for me for NIS 250.
I have just read about a shuttle service -Flo Shuttle which can provide varying levels if service ( from shared to private) on the hour for much less. It seems to be a new service but they ( or an affiliate) have been operating in Eilat for some time.
Has anyone used them or can offer any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 ReadMore ===>>>> https://elliskinantiaging.com/aurora-brite/
- 2 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 3 Marrakech
- 4 Binocular rentals
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.