I just found this section of the Fodor's site by accident when I read an article about Little Kwara and Googled it to learn more. One of the hits was this site. I can't even begin to say how great this message board is! I'm at work and must to log off soon or I'll get nothing done. I've been enthralled reading all the old posts. Definitely going to have to come back tonite and read more from home. It is so awesome to read posts from people who clearly have the same passion for the bush that I do. And it's cool to see how willing the more experienced folks are to share their knowledge with the less experienced.
Anyway, enough rambling. I'm headed for my eighth trip at the beginning of September. I've visited Kenya, South Africa, Botswana and Zimbabwe, but never Zambia - unless you count three hours spent on the other side of the Zambezi from Vic Falls to take the helicopter ride over the Falls.
I know it is going to be great, but I'd love to hear from some people who've been there - particularly about how it compares to Botswana and/or South Africa. We will be visiting two camps - Tafika in the South Luangwa and Sausage Tree in the Lower Zambezi. We'll finish our trip with three nights each at Mombo and King's Pool in Botswana - both of which I've previously visited.
I'd appreciate any insight from all you well traveled bush lovers!!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthforeverplus.com/endovex/
- 2 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 3 Egypt January-February 2018
- 4 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 5 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 7 safari for the mobility impaired
- 8 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 9 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 10 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 13 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 14 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 15 Dining in Cape Town
- 16 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 17 Dubai plan
- 18 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 19 Israel with kids in August
- 20 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
- 21 Iran in May
- 22 South Africa in June
- 23 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 24 IRAN
- 25 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?