Next April my husband and I are planning to spend an 8-day post-safari R&R on a swimmable beach somewhere around Salt Rock or Ballito and would like to experience two different beach settings for four days each. We are already eying the Salt Rock Hotel and/or Canelands and would welcome suggestions as to another beach lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 2 Widerness Lodges
- 3 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 4 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 5 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 6 Nairobi, where to stay
- 7 Help plan African Safari
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 10 Tipping on Safari
- 11 Cape Town
- 12 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 13 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 14 Cape Town -safety
- 15 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 16 SA itin review
- 17 Botswana safari in late November
- 18 Ferry to Morocco
- 19 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 20 Dubai (DXB) - New Business Lounges
- 21 Morocco 8 nights Dec trip ideas
- 22 Aug 17 Botswana itinerary help
- 23 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Do no use Sunrise Eco Tours - Rwanda\Uganda