Next April my husband and I are planning to spend an 8-day post-safari R&R on a swimmable beach somewhere around Salt Rock or Ballito and would like to experience two different beach settings for four days each. We are already eying the Salt Rock Hotel and/or Canelands and would welcome suggestions as to another beach lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 watch~here Kevin Hart What Now
- 2 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 3 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 4 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 5 Israeli Tour Guides
- 6 What is worth seeing in November?
- 7 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 8 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 9 Masai Mara in May
- 10 Western Desert Itinerary
- 11 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 12 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 13 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 14 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 15 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 18 Uganda Visa
- 19 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 20 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 21 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 22 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 23 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 24 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 25 safari private lodges - % off rack rates