Next April my husband and I are planning to spend an 8-day post-safari R&R on a swimmable beach somewhere around Salt Rock or Ballito and would like to experience two different beach settings for four days each. We are already eying the Salt Rock Hotel and/or Canelands and would welcome suggestions as to another beach lodge.
Complementary KwaZulu-Natal beach lodgings
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 2 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 3 what kind of phone
- 4 Small group tours in israel
- 5 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 6 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 7 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 8 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 9 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 10 Iran Info, Please
- 11 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 12 Safari on a budget!
- 13 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 14 fez accommodation
- 15 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 18 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 19 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 20 Johannesburg...?
- 21 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 22 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 23 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 24 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 25 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids