Next April my husband and I are planning to spend an 8-day post-safari R&R on a swimmable beach somewhere around Salt Rock or Ballito and would like to experience two different beach settings for four days each. We are already eying the Salt Rock Hotel and/or Canelands and would welcome suggestions as to another beach lodge.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 2 Africa Film Festival
- 3 Is the migration early this year
- 4 Roar Africa reviews
- 5 Moving Around Safari Lodges in Sabi Sands
- 6 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 7 Trip to Rwanda and Congo (Brazzaville)
- 8 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 9 Magnificant Morocco
- 10 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 11 Custom Morocco guide recommendations requested
- 12 Need help with Israel Itinerary
- 13 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 14 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 15 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 16 Pulse Africa???
- 17 Please help! Sabi Sands or Hluhluwe-imfolozi
- 18 Safari luggage
- 19 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Morocco Trip Report
- 22 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 23 Car Rentals in Israel
- 24 Walia Tours?
- 25 Kruger