I was wondering if there are any other cities in Morocco showing a distinct color the way Chefchaouan does.
I will probably spend many days there to photograph and if anyone know of any other colorful places I could use your expertise. I know Morocco is quite colorful everywhere but you must admit that Chefchaouan is special
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco help
- 2 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Israel Transportation
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 7 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 8 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 9 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 10 IRAN
- 11 Money in Uganda
- 12 Uganda Visa
- 13 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 14 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 15 Private Guide for Cairo
- 16 Egypt - Need Help!
- 17 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 18 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 19 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 20 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 21 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 22 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 23 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 24 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 25 "Salute Africa" travel agency