I am wondering if I should do some tours through Southern Destinations, who has been wonderful in helping us plan our trip, and for others hire a private driver. I could not find a one-day Garden route tour, maybe that is not possible.
I was planning on
Wineland full day tour
Cape Point tour-but not clear how comprehensive this is and it includes optional boat trip to see seals and I have enough of them in San Diego. Will I see Castle of Good Hope and Cape of good Hope?
I do not think that Table Mtn is included but I think I can navigate that from hotel or V&A waterfront.
What restaurants are worth going out of way for? Sounds like Test Kitchen and La Colombe.
Gift you bought that you wish you had bought more of?
Also buying new camera for trip but want compact camera with good zoom.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 4 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 5 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 6 Kenya/Tanzania
- 7 Dubai first time
- 8 2 nights in Dubai
- 9 16 hours in Qatar
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 12 A South African in Lusaka
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris