I am wondering if I should do some tours through Southern Destinations, who has been wonderful in helping us plan our trip, and for others hire a private driver. I could not find a one-day Garden route tour, maybe that is not possible.
I was planning on
Wineland full day tour
Cape Point tour-but not clear how comprehensive this is and it includes optional boat trip to see seals and I have enough of them in San Diego. Will I see Castle of Good Hope and Cape of good Hope?
I do not think that Table Mtn is included but I think I can navigate that from hotel or V&A waterfront.
What restaurants are worth going out of way for? Sounds like Test Kitchen and La Colombe.
Gift you bought that you wish you had bought more of?
Also buying new camera for trip but want compact camera with good zoom.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 2 Binocular rentals
- 3 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Dead Sea day trip
- 6 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 7 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 8 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 9 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 10 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 11 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 12 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 13 Itinerary Ideas
- 14 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 15 Travel to Botswana
- 16 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 17 Loldia House Kenya
- 18 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 19 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 20 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 21 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 22 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 23 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 24 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 25 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.