does anyone know if one needs a "transit" visa in order to fly through Addis? I'll be flying from Addis to Tel Aviv and the layover is about 4-5 hours I believe. Ethiopian Airlines says a visa isn't needed. the US Ethiopian Embassy site seems to think it is. I found a japanese ethiopian embassy site that says its not needed and some other travel sites that say its not needed. i will probably just wait and see and get one at the airport if needed, if i cant get a definitive answer. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Luxury train ride
- 2 Is a riad pool in Marrakech usable in May?
- 3 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 4 1.5 hours layover Dubai-enough time?
- 5 Cradle of Humankind
- 6 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 7 Morocco Working Itinerary
- 8 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 11 Vaccinations and Traveling S Africa / Botswana / Seychelles
- 12 Kenya + Seychelles Honeymoon
- 13 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 14 israel tour
- 15 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 16 Can the Seychelles be done on a budget?
- 17 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 18 Safety in Fes
- 19 6 Weeks in South & East Africa - travel advice
- 20 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 21 Sim card mainly for data
- 22 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 23 Morocco: no such thing as fixed price in Medina
- 24 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 25 Urgent help please for my final itinerary Morocco 10 nights