does anyone know if one needs a "transit" visa in order to fly through Addis? I'll be flying from Addis to Tel Aviv and the layover is about 4-5 hours I believe. Ethiopian Airlines says a visa isn't needed. the US Ethiopian Embassy site seems to think it is. I found a japanese ethiopian embassy site that says its not needed and some other travel sites that say its not needed. i will probably just wait and see and get one at the airport if needed, if i cant get a definitive answer. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 2 It can beautify the electricity of your muscle groups
- 3 Isreal
- 4 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 5 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 6 Binocular rentals
- 7 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 8 Marrakech
- 9 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 10 Dead Sea day trip
- 11 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 12 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 13 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 14 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 15 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 16 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 17 Itinerary Ideas
- 18 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 19 Travel to Botswana
- 20 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 21 Loldia House Kenya
- 22 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 23 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 24 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 25 several short safaris vs one longer one