does anyone know if one needs a "transit" visa in order to fly through Addis? I'll be flying from Addis to Tel Aviv and the layover is about 4-5 hours I believe. Ethiopian Airlines says a visa isn't needed. the US Ethiopian Embassy site seems to think it is. I found a japanese ethiopian embassy site that says its not needed and some other travel sites that say its not needed. i will probably just wait and see and get one at the airport if needed, if i cant get a definitive answer. thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 tours in Johannesburg
- 2 Viator tour company
- 3 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 4 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 5 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 6 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 7 South African Cities
- 8 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 9 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 10 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 11 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 12 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 13 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 14 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 15 where to go in africa
- 16 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 17 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 18 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 Help with bags
- 21 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 22 4 DAYS IN MOROCCO- AGADIR OR ESSAOUIRA??
- 23 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 24 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 25 Israeli Tour Guides