Hello to all! I am 21 years old and plan to take a tour of Morocco next year. I'm so excited! Brushing up on my French and some Arabic phrases! My question is, as an African American female, will I be able to fit in more and go unnoticed while walking around the souks? Or will I be immediatley pegged as an American tourist? I just wondered what kind of experiences African Americans have had. Whether it be in the cities or out in the country side. Thanks!
African Americans in Morocco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 2 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 3 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 4 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 5 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 6 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 9 Charity begins at Home!
- 10 Sun Safaris
- 11 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 12 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 13 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 14 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 15 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 16 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 17 Tour to Morocco
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls