I'm planning on taking a long trip in Africa next year travelling the length of the continent but am daunted by the amount of organisation and planning required. So many choices to make! Does anyone know of any guide books that deal specifically with this trip or perhaps online resources / blogs that could be useful? Of course if you've already done a trip like this, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 2 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 7 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 8 First trip to Africa
- 9 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 10 Uganda Visa
- 11 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 12 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 13 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 14 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 15 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 16 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 17 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 18 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 19 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 20 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 21 Fes or Marrakech?
- 22 Transfer at JNB airport
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 25 NBO Airport Transfer?