I'm planning on taking a long trip in Africa next year travelling the length of the continent but am daunted by the amount of organisation and planning required. So many choices to make! Does anyone know of any guide books that deal specifically with this trip or perhaps online resources / blogs that could be useful? Of course if you've already done a trip like this, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Africa - top to bottom (or bottom to top)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morrocco and Cash
- 2 South Africa trip advices
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 5 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 6 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 9 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 10 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 11 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 12 First time in Africa on safari
- 13 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 14 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 15 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 16 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 17 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 18 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 19 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 20 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 21 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?
- 22 Transport Available from Harare to Victoria Falls - 17 Aug 2014
- 23 Tanzania Safari - The Good, The Bad, The Unexpected and The Amazing!!
- 24 Staying out all day vs coming in for lunch in Botswana parks/concessions?
- 25 Binoculars for safari