I'm planning on taking a long trip in Africa next year travelling the length of the continent but am daunted by the amount of organisation and planning required. So many choices to make! Does anyone know of any guide books that deal specifically with this trip or perhaps online resources / blogs that could be useful? Of course if you've already done a trip like this, I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 DUMP TRUCK+27622748294 training courses rustenburg/johannesburg/pretoria
- 2 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 3 Namibia Itinerary
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 14 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 15 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 16 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 17 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 18 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 19 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 20 Single traveler
- 21 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 22 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 23 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 24 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 25 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report