- Go caving Slovenia’s Karst region is filled with some amazing limestone caves.
- Swim the Adriatic Slovenia’s small Adriatic coastline is lined with bays, inlets, and tiny, secluded beaches.
- Experience the Alps The Julian Alps, north of Ljubljana, are real mountains, with ample chances for hiking or rafting mountain rivers.
- Expose yourself to art Ljubljana is filled with a wide variety of excellent museums for a city its size.
- Eat and drink As southern Europeans, Slovenians love simple pleasures like good food, wine, and coffee.
Log in with user name:
Not a member? Register Now
Log in with social media:
Log in with Facebook
Log in with Twitter
Love to travel?
Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.
How we use your email