- Sun-and-Fun Skiathos Thousands of international sunseekers head here to enjoy famous beaches and show off their tans in the buzzing nightclubs.
- Skyros's Style Set against a dramatic rock, the main town of Skyros is a showstopper of Cycladic houses colorfully set with folk wood carvings and embroideries.
- Sylvan Skopelos Tucked into verdant forests are 40 picturesque monasteries, while Skopelos Town is almost sinfully picturesque.
- Golden Sands The beaches are best on Skiathos, the star location being Koukounaries, whose luscious sands are famous throughout Greece.
- "Forever England" The grave of Edwardian poet Rupert Brooke draws pilgrims to Vouno on Skyros.
Log in with user name:
Not a member? Register Now
Log in with social media:
Log in with Facebook
Log in with Twitter
Love to travel?
Get FREE email communications from Fodor's Travel, covering must-see travel destinations, expert trip planning advice, and travel inspiration to fuel your passion.
How we use your email