Thanksgiving Weekend is a great time to snag deals not only on holiday gifts, but also on travel: Hotels and resorts around the world are offering incredible booking incentives like complimentary gifts and on-site activities plus major discounts on rooms. If you yearn to escape to a warm locale to break up the cold winter months ahead, browse around online, look up your dream destinations, and see what kinds of deals you can find.
To help you out, here are some of our favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals:
• Book a room at the all-suites Grand Residences Riviera Cancún from Black Friday through Cyber Monday to get rates starting at $259 per night for a Junior Suite. Guests will receive a complimentary bottle of tequila, one massage for two, and daily a la carte breakfast for two. Use this offer for a stay through December 18, 2015.
• Use the promo code CYBER for up to 55% off a stay at Turtle Beach, Barbados, from January 2, 2015 through September 30, 2015 when you book on Cyber Monday.
Top Picks for You
Recommended Fodor’s Video
• Use the promo code D3Q for up to 40% off leisure rates at San Juan Marriott, Puerto Rico, from January 3, 2015 through June 30, 2015 when you book on Cyber Monday.
• Get up to 25% off your room at the Aruba Marriott & Stellaris Casino from January 2, 2015 through April 11, 2015 when you book on Cyber Monday.
• Book a stay at one of the seven Divi Resorts across the Caribbean on Cyber Monday, and receive a discounted room rate of up to 55%. The deals also include up to 50% off air and hotel packages provided by Divi Vacations. There’s no minimum length of stay, and children under 12 can stay, eat, and participate in the resorts’ family activity programs for free.
• Cyber Monday shoppers can choose between two different deals at the Hyatt Regency Aruba. Use the offer code ARUA15 for 20% off the deluxe room rate with a 5-night minimum stay, plus a flight tasting of fine tequila for two, $50 spa credit, and $50 food and beverage credit. Or use the offer code ARUB15 for a $500 resort credit to be used at restaurants and the spa, a flight tasting of fine tequila for two, and complimentary champagne at check-in with a 5-night minimum stay.
• Save 50% on bookings in a Verandah Suite or higher when you plan a 4-night stay at St. Lucia’s Rendezvous Resort on Cyber Monday and use the promo code CYBER2014. The travel window is from December 2, 2014 and May 23, 2015.
• Escape to Maui’s Makena Beach & Golf Resort between November 17, 2014 and December 14, 2015 for a room rate starting at $239 per night or package deal starting at $269 per night. This deal extends beyond the traditional Black Friday booking weekend, with eligibility starting November 17, 2014 and extending through December 16, 2014.
• Equus Hotel, located on the west side of Waikiki in Honolulu, is offering 20% off standard room rates for stays booked and pre-paid during a window from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. This deal is good for stay dates from Cyber Monday through November 1, 2015.
• The newly renovated Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa is offering a Cyber Monday sale featuring a four-night package for $650 that includes one-bedroom suite accommodations, breakfast for two each morning, and a discounted resort fee of $10 per stay. The offer is good for stays between January 1, 2015 and September 30, 2015. Use the promo code P6 when booking online, or call 877-273-3762 to make reservations.
• Save up to 20% with rates from $99 per night during the 72-hour Cyber Monday sale (November 30 through December 2, 2014) at Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort. Guests who book a stay for at least two nights using the code P7 will receive $50 resort credit that can be used towards golf, spa treatments, or dining. This deal is eligible for stays starting December 1, 2014.
• Phoenix’s Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort is offering up to 20% off, with rates starting at $69 during the four-day Cyber Monday sale offered November 28 through December 1, 2014. This offer is valid for guests who stay between May 25, 2015 and September 7, 2015. Use the promo code CYBER when making the reservations.
• Use the promo code CYBER for 30% off a 3-night stay at The Resort at Longboat Key Club, Sarasota from December 1, 2014 through February 2, 2015 when you book on Cyber Monday.
• Hilton Head Health is offering a deal from Black Friday through Cyber Monday that gets guests 10% off one-week stays, 15% off two-week stays, and 20% off 3 weeks or more. Guests staying at this leading weight loss and wellness resort can use this deal for stays from January 11, 2015 through March 15, 2015.
• Visit Stash Hotel Rewards Cyber Monday Deals page for more than 30 deals at independent hotels across the country, including The Lenox Hotel in Boston, The Strand Hotel in Manhattan, and Artmore Hotel in Atlanta. Stash Hotel Rewards members will also have the opportunity to earn extra Stash points that, when accumulated, are redeemable for free nights at any Stash partner hotel.
• Sonesta Hotels and Resorts around the U.S. are offering a Cyber Monday deal of up to 25% off two-night stays for guests who use the promo code Cyber 2014 and book on Cyber Monday. The offer is good for travel dates before March 31, 2015 at Sonesta’s full-service hotels in places like Boston, Hilton Head Island, and Miami, and also at Sonesta ES Suites in Orlando, Flagstaff, Atlanta, and more.
• NewYork.com is offering Cyber Monday deals featuring discounts of up to 75% on attractions, tours, museums, cruises, entertainment, Broadway shows, and more.
• Save 50% when you book a Towers Corner Suite at The New York Palace between Black Friday and Cyber Monday—this deal is good for a stay between January 1, 2015 and March 31, 2015.
• On Cyber Monday, The Jade Hotel is offering a two-night consecutive stay, a complimentary bottle of prosecco, and $150 toward food and beverages for $500. Book a room for January 2, 2015 through February 28, 2015 by either calling the hotel at 212-375-1300 or using the promo code CYBERMON online.
• Save 25% when you book a room at The Maritime Hotel, a nautical-modernist landmark in West Chelsea, on Cyber Monday. The travel window is between December 12, 2014 and March 31, 2015 with blackout dates. Book online using the promo code MARIMON.
• On Cyber Monday, book a stay at The Woodstock Inn & Resort, a Fodor’s Choice hotel in Vermont, between December 1, 2014 and July 1, 2015 for guestroom rates starting at $139 and bed & breakfast rates starting at $159.
• The Kennebunkport Resort Collection (KRC) in Maine has a Cyber Monday deal, offering guests who buy a $500 gift card an additional $100 resort credit, or a $25 resort credit for those who buy a $200 gift card from KRC. The resort credit is good for dining, spa treatments, activities, and retail items at KRC’s boutique properties and is valid until December 31, 2015.
• Book a summer trip to Waterfall Resort, Alaska’s most popular fishing lodge, anytime during the month of December to receive one complimentary round trip airline ticket valued up to $750. This deal, called the “Gift Wrap a Fish” promotion, can be combined with any Land Package for two or more nights at the all-inclusive resort during the summer of 2015.
• Offering its first ever Cyber Monday deal, Access Trips is giving 25% off culinary and biking tours between February 1, 2015 and August 31, 2015 to guests who book on Cyber Monday. Use the promo code ADVENTURE25 to secure the deal.
• Liftopia has launched its Black Friday preview, giving skiers and boarders a head start on the holiday rush for lift tickets.
• On Black Friday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST, Expedia.com is offering 90% off select hotels in New York, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Cancun, and San Francisco. No blackout dates apply, but only stays before March 31, 2014 are eligible for the deal. And on Cyber Monday, Expedia.com users can save an additional 20% off hotels that are already up to 50% off.
• Between December 1 and 3, travelers can save up to 40% at participating hotels throughout the U.S. and Canada for travel between January 2 and January 31, 2015 with American Express Travel's Cyber Monday sale.