Reload this Page >

Where To Go In November?

Search

Where To Go In November?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:07 PM
Tanya

Where To Go In November?

Me and my boyfriend will be visiting Florida for 2 weeks in November. Its our first time here. We are hoping to visit Orlando for a few days, but other that we are not sure what else to do, any suggestions welcome. I am 25 and my boyfriend is 35 years old.
Thankyou.

Old Aug 23rd, 2000, 02:18 PM
Jan

I say go to Universal Studios/Island of Adventure. They have rides, shows, nightlife etc.... You'll have a ball!! I guarantee it!!! I just love Orlando..
jan

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 02:48 AM
aint

Consider spending your free time attending remedial English and grammar courses instead. It may help you later in life far more than a trip to Disney World, although I fear your type is exactly the kind who visits Orlando and such in the first place.

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 03:10 AM
Mary

Check out www.flausa.com. There's lots of info.

November is usually a really good time of year here in Florida, not too hot and not too cool (although a cold front could happen).

There are always the beaches; a trip to the Space Center; St. Augustine is another good day trip.

Hope this helps.

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 08:16 AM
Noach

Wait until you are married to travel together.

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 08:38 AM
Jean

St. Augustine is very nice. Also Tampa on west coast is nice. You may want to consider stopping by Savannah, Ga., for a couple of nights on the way down or back. It is a lovely old city. The space center is also interesting to visit.

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 10:00 AM
Tanya

Thanks for all the helpful replies, I will check out www.flausa.com

Thanks, by the way, to the grammar checker who took time out from their, doubtless extensive, social life in order to sneer at me along with every other Orlando visitor. I can well understand if you feel you needed to make a few more friends, but I have to say, this isn't the way to do it.

Old Aug 24th, 2000, 12:29 PM
Jenna

Me and aint just a hick want to tell you that Orlando is incredibly boring unless you're 10 years old. If you want to have some fun, head for Miami or Key West.

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 06:07 AM
Think You Really

Jenna and just a hick.
You two are sooooo WRONG and sooooo SAD. Have you ever been to Orlando? I suspect not. I bet people like you don't even know how to have fun. It just goes to show as you read Fodors not to help others, but just to put your sad,sad little comments in thinking you are high above the rest off us planning to do something exciting with our holidays. What do you do stay home and read the dictionary and then see who you can slag off next.

Old Aug 25th, 2000, 06:22 AM
Cal

I suspect the Jenna and the hick are one in the same.

If you want boring, try Key West for more than a day. You will enjoy Orlando as there is a lot to see and do. Cape Canaveral is worth a visit to see the space center. I would also visit St. Augustine which is not too far from Orlando. Cyprus Gardens is enjoyable as is Tampa ( Busch Gardens ).