Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > United States
Reload this Page >

What happened to the LA thread on moving?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 08:44 PM
Disappearing

Someone sent me a note and recommended that I take a look at the LA moving thread since there was some really good info on downtown LA and the housing choices. Where did it go? Why would it disappear?

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:24 PM
NON-TRAVEL

Don't know where it went.

Perhaps Fodor's deleted it because it was NOT TRAVEL RELATED.
There's been a lot of 'help me relocate' posts recently.
THIS website is really not the proper place for them.

Old Jan 4th, 2002, 10:56 PM
yyy

It was totally travel related. The poster had asked for information on places to see on her upcoming trip. Yes, she might move out here, but it's still a travel related trip. Does this mean that if someone ask a question for a business trip that we should delete it as well? I don't remember anyone ever saying that this forum could only be for middle aged, married leisure posters who want to take their kids to WDW or Las Vegas, or escape them for a week in Hawaii.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 07:17 AM
Alisa

I thought it was a great thread. I added to it and was talking about the different areas in LA. Very pertinent to TRAVELING!

Bring it back!

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 08:50 AM
xxx

I agree that it was a great thread. It would have been extremely useful to anyone traveling to the LA area. I just wish I had cut and paste the info so I'd have it for an upcoming trip out there. Does anyone have it? The loft tour sounded fun, as did the walking tours.