Search

Westin Times Square

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 05:34 PM
Anita

Westin Times Square

Planning a trip to NYC this Dec. I wanted to know if anyone has seen the new WEstin in Times Square. Good location, nice hotel, etc?

Thanks in advance,
Anita

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 10:02 AM
Me2

Bump!

i'd like to know as well as I have reservations for the week after their grand openning.

Old Sep 17th, 2002, 04:37 PM
traveler

Can't say I've seen it but I've read of a "special". If you call them and ask for their "warm" promotion you can get a rate of 189 Fri-Sat and $209. Mon-Thur thru Feb. 28th. You are supposed to bring a housewarming gift such as a can of food, clothing, etc. to be donated to the Coalition for the Homeless. Is that a good deal? If you stay there, please post what you thought of the hotel. I am sure everyone would like to know your thoughts on the hotel! Have fun in NY!

Old Sep 18th, 2002, 11:16 AM
Me2

Thanks traveler for your 'lead'.

I called Westin and did confirm that they have the WARM promotion going on for $209/night rate (weekday & weekend). However, it only applies to standard rooms. This promotion does not apply to higher level room categories (ie. club rooms).

I'll post a review while I'm in NYC.

Old Sep 21st, 2002, 12:16 PM
Anita

Thanks for the tip. I was able to get the $189 rate. The reservationist called it the housewarming rate. He said to bring a gift for the homeless.