Weekend parking in Boston

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am traveling to Boston the second weekend in October and will be staying in the city Thursday to Monday. Our Airbnb does not have parking and I know it will be nearly impossible to find street parking. we are coming from New Jersey so we will be driving my car. I wanted to know if all the parking garages allow multi day overnight parking. We want to park the car on Thursday and not return to it until we leave early Monday morning. I cannot find a direct answer on any of the websites if this is possible or if I will have to move after a day. If anyone knows any garages that allow your car to stay for multiple days please let me know. I do know that parking at the airport or one of the MBTA garages is an option but I want my car somewhat close and actually park in the city. thanks!
Old Jun 7th, 2018, 05:24 PM

Try the app spot hero - website is https://spothero.com. You can do a quick search online for a parking location near your airbnb for the dates you want. You should be able to find somewhere to just leave the car while you are in Boston.
Old Jun 8th, 2018, 04:42 AM

There's are several huge underground garages in Boston, and you can park as long as you need to. Where in the city will you be staying?
Old Jun 8th, 2018, 06:46 AM
Original Poster

Hi!

We are staying in the Back Bay area.
Old Jun 8th, 2018, 10:48 AM

There's a huge underground garage in Back Bay (well, there are also dozens of others). Use the web site BestParking.com to find a garage that's close to your AirBnB and a good price; you just put in your dates and times in and out, and it will calculate for you. Just so you know, this is probably going to be very expensive since you are parking on weekdays. Though it likely won't eliminate all the savings of an apartment rental over a hotel, I bet it comes close. Also, it's probably way too early to reserve your parking now, but do it in advance.
Old Jun 8th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Original Poster

thanks doug!!! ill check that site out