Wedding in Las Vegas

Search

Wedding in Las Vegas

Search this Thread

Old Jan 5th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wedding in Las Vegas

I am planning on getting married in Las Vegas this summer at the Belliago. I would like some recommendations on where my husand and I can go to have a romantic dinner after the ceremony. (We are going to elope) Ideally, I would like to stick to steak, seafood or Italian. The budget would be $125.00 for the two of us. Thanks for your help!
Old Jan 5th, 2009, 02:11 PM

We got married at the Bellagio in Vegas - it was gorgeous... Now, I'm not going to comment on budget for a meal, because it can SO depend on what you order - but some of my favorites (and see which ones are still there) are 1) The Palm Restaurant in the Forum Shops (we actually had our reception there, they were just fabulous), 2) the Italian restaurant at the Rio (don't remember the name), 3) the Voodoo lounge at the Rio, 4) Anything that Wolfgang Puck is involved in (I think there are 2-3 WP restaurants around there now). Those are some of my favorites that we have had romantic dinners in.....
Old Jan 6th, 2009, 05:56 AM
Original Poster

Thanks so much. How long ago did you get married? So far the staff at the Bellagio seem the most helpful and the property looks amazing. I have been all over the US and Europe but I have never been to Vegas, go figure. I am really looking forward to the trip and the marriage.
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:08 PM
Original Poster

To the top
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 01:28 PM

Belagio's restaurants are excellent. No need to leave unless you want. You could easily top your budget, but you can see menus and prices in advance.
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM

Il Fornaio in NYNY was the best meal for the least amount of money we've had in Vegas (B&B, L'Atelier and the now-gone Commander's Palace were all better, but all were significantly more expensive). We just had a hangover breakfast (really lunch) there- neither one of us were hungry, but the food was so good we ended up eating a lot. I think we spent less than $50.
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 04:51 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies. I will look into your suggestions as well. I am really getting excited and its only January. Six long months to go!
Old Jan 9th, 2009, 10:57 AM
Original Poster

to the top