Reload this Page >

Wassup in Roanoke VA????

Search

Wassup in Roanoke VA????

Search this Thread

Old May 17th, 2002, 06:10 AM
One King

Wassup in Roanoke VA????

Planning to trip to Roanoke VA. Heard much about it from friends, strangers.... need to know more.... anything information is appreciated... websites I've tried say I can only get there driving from Lynchburg, VA.(closest)... other opinions????

Old May 17th, 2002, 09:16 AM
CAgal

Dear One: Do a search of the archives. There are a few previous posts on Roanoke. The downtown market is fun to explore. Drive to the top of Mill Mountain for a pretty view of the Roanoke Valley. I grew up there and now live in CA.

Greyhound maybe from Lynchburg? It used to be possible to take the train from Lynchburg to Roanoke. Not sure about that now.

Old May 17th, 2002, 09:38 AM
abc

You are as likely to find a Wassup in Lynchburg as in Roanoke. In fact, I believe that Wassups are only indigenous to Central Australia.

Old May 17th, 2002, 01:15 PM
kl

Where are you coming from? If in fact you are coming from Lynchburg, then yes, the only way is to drive. Roanoke has an airport with flights in from many other airports.

Old May 17th, 2002, 03:26 PM
DD

"wassup" is a sure way to get most intelligent folks to bypass your post, One King. If you're over 12, "what's up" is acceptable.