Reload this Page >

Wailea Ekahi Condo your rating?

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 1999, 10:00 AM
Barb Berrie

We are considering staying at this condo in Nov.99, anyone been there? How is the location? Views from upper condos vs lower condos? Thanks, Barb from Toronto

Old May 23rd, 1999, 04:41 PM
annemarie

I have never seen or stayed in these condos but have stayed in this area. I do have a more difficult to find travel book that rates condos in resort area. If it is any help, They give the Ekahi an 8 out of 10. (The book is a few years old) They say it is a good choice for property and location. It is a 34 acre property on a gentle slope from road to beach. There is a pavilion clubhouse and a swimming pool down at the beach. It is a friendly place. I know of someone in Toronto that stayed at the Elua, it's sister property and really like this pool area and used the clubhouse. Annemarie from Oakville!

Old May 23rd, 1999, 04:41 PM
annemarie

I have never seen or stayed in these condos but have stayed in this area. I do have a more difficult to find travel book that rates condos in resort area. If it is any help, They give the Ekahi an 8 out of 10. (The book is a few years old) They say it is a good choice for property and location. It is a 34 acre property on a gentle slope from road to beach. There is a pavilion clubhouse and a swimming pool down at the beach. It is a friendly place. I know of someone in Toronto that stayed at the Elua, it's sister property and really like this pool area and used the clubhouse. Annemarie from Oakville!

Old May 24th, 1999, 01:16 PM
Nancy

We stayed at the Wailea Ekolu a couple years ago thinking we were going to be at the Wailea Ekahi. While the condo was nice, I was very disappointed to be up on a hill instead of beachfront. This had been a private rental, and I was mislead as to location. The Ekahi is very nice. I'd ask for an upper condo. Wailea is quiet but beautiful. You can easily drive anywhere on Maui from there. Decent snorkeling all along the shore.

Old May 31st, 1999, 07:52 PM
KARL

Got back from Maui on Saturday (5/29).
We stayed at the Wailea Elua - great property. The Ekahi looks like a very nice property. The best snorkeling in that area is at the end (very end) of highway 30 (heading south). There is a bay area there which is a nature conservancy. Very calm. Tons of fish
Karl