Reload this Page >

voodoo tour or vampire tour??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 06:25 AM
mel

8 girls going to New Orleans. Would we enjoy the voodoo tour or the vampire tour?? Whats the difference

Old Sep 14th, 2002, 06:48 AM
Harry

I hear the Vampire tour sucks and the Voodoo tour is mesmerizing.

Old Sep 15th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Angelo R.

Uh oh, better watch out! Someone might complain that we're saying this is a good tour! I really liked this tour and have done the ghost one twice and the cemetery one once. The wife made me go on the cemetery one, but I ended up liking it. Who knew? Anyway, there seems to be a rule on this forum that it's okay to say you liked any tour except this one but I am entitled to my opinion too, and I would definitely recommend the New Orleans Ghost Tour.

Old Sep 16th, 2002, 12:22 PM
paige

My opinion is Haunted History Tous. But thats the company that I have tried. I would like to try the New Orleans Ghost Tours next time so I have something to compare with.

Old Jun 1st, 2003, 07:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don't worry, Angelo, I'm with you on this one. I live on the same street as one of our city's most famous haunted houses and the only company that is respectful of those of us who live here is the New Orleans Ghost Tour. I hear their guides telling people not to lean on the buildings or make excessive noise because people really do live here. I found out a lot of their guides live in the area so they really do care about what happens here.