COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Stay up to date with the latest on the coronavirus pandemic.   Learn More >

Vegas tix4tonight dinner discount

Old Feb 10th, 2012, 05:58 AM
Original Poster

Vegas tix4tonight dinner discount

Saw at the Tix4tonight website that there are some participating restaurants for which you can, for a small reservation fee, receive some kind of dinner discounts. Has anyone used this service?

Looking for info re: How much the fee is and what kind of discounts are offered. $2 off the chicken? 50% off a second entree? There are 4 of us going and I expect to pick up the dinner tab a couple of times so wouldn't mind enjoying some savings. I see that the list of participating restaurants includes places we'd be going to anyway such as Emeril's, Buzios and Binions.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 11:14 AM

I've used them before. The fee is $2 and the discounts vary from restaurant to restaurant. Binion's is 25% off the check, and Emeril's is 25% off food (but not drinks). You can check the discounts on the website, if you click on the individual restaurants from this page: http://www.tix4tonight.com/las-vegas...t-coupons.html

It's a pretty good deal and they have a nice selection.

-Seth

http://vegashipster.blogspot.com/
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Original Poster

thanks, Seth! great info, I think I'm going to take advantage of the offers.
Old Feb 10th, 2012, 06:43 PM

Also check Tix4less as they sometimes have different deals than tix4tonight. They both have kiosks all over the Strip. And also check the coupons/deals in the tourist mags that are at the airport and all over town.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 10:20 AM
Original Poster

We ended up using Tix4tonight. They offered varying discounts at several restaurants we were going to go to anyway. The charge is $3 per person wanting to take advantage of the discount. There were some "fine Print" that weren't mentioned until after I paid, such as No Lobster or Crab dishes included in the 2-for-1 entrees at Buzio's. Tix4tonight told me that if one of us ordered the Lobster or Crablegs the 2nd person would not get a free entree. I had already paid the fee for 4 of us and wasn't sure what anyone would order so declined their offer to refund the $12. Ended up 1 of us ordered Lobster, the other 3 of us different fish entrees. Buzio's did not charge us for the 2 lesser priced fish entrees which saved us almost $60 according to our waiter.

Will definitely look for this discount again.
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 02:02 PM

Good for you. Amazing what having or being friendly to a waiter can do, eh?
Old Feb 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM

Do you guys know other sites that takes reservations way in advanced? I called Tix4Tonight and they only take up to 7 days ahead of time for dinner reservations.

Thanks.
Old Mar 29th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Original Poster

Jomegpie, I think the purpose of Tix4Tonight is to scare up business for shows/restaurants that are not at capacity. So it makes sense that you'd only be able to book with them a day or two ahead. If I could get a big discount way in advance thru them the show/restaurants would never earn full fare. But perhaps someone else knows of a discount site that can help you.