Vegas shows

Search this Thread

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 06:37 AM
abby

Vegas shows

- any recommendation on vegas shows ?

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 08:14 AM
xxx

go to www.lvol.com-----allthe shows and reviews..Mystere' is awesome...Don`t miss it..get tix in advance..

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 10:34 AM
annemarie

Mystere was terrific and Lance Burton was also very good(we took our teens). We didn't like Danny Gans that much which may surprise many. vegas.com and lvol.com have excellent message boards.

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 12:56 PM
becca

I have only been to "O" and it is wonderful. A total experience. I hear Mystere is good, but try to see it before O because I hear you will be disappointed if you see Mystere AFTER "O". I also hear Lance Burton is good.

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 02:41 PM
noemi

The best show that I ever seen is "O" in the Bellagio.Is excellent, unbeatable!! You will go only to this show if you couldn't go to another one ($$). Lance Burton in The Montecarlo hotel is a good one (in your style)

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 04:15 PM
a

This is a hawaii board if you really want responses go to nevada board or general!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 1st, 2000, 07:24 PM
hhh

what in the world are you babbling about "a"??

before you go criticizing others for posting (despite the fact that the post was correct in the first place) get your own board geography straight

Old Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:09 AM
a

My boards are straight it is on the hawaii board also why I have no idea

Old Sep 2nd, 2000, 10:26 AM
Jan

MYSTERE!! MYSTERE!!! MYSTERE!!!!
MYSTERE is the best!! It's worth every penny. Order your tickets early, this show always sells out.. We were in the 5th row.. Great seats!!! Also we heard "O" is good. It was sold out when we went. We also saw Lord of the Dance. Good Show too. By the way MYSTERE is shown at Treasure Island hotel.
Have Fun!!
Jan

Old Sep 12th, 2000, 03:49 PM
Frank

"O", Danny Gans, Blue Man Group, Forever Plaid, Lance Burton, Mystere, Legends in Concert, and American Superstars. You won't go wrong. Don't forget the many lounge shows. Highly recommended is Bobby Barrett @ Brown Derby in the MGM or Dueling Pianos @ NY NY.

Old Sep 13th, 2000, 12:42 AM
LVLarry

Jubilee at Ballys.

Old Sep 13th, 2000, 11:24 AM
Me

Mystere would be my recommendation. Get tickets early. We have tried O twice, but still not early enough to get tickets. I understand if you're staying at the Bellagio it is easier to get O tickets. Don't know that for sure.

Old Sep 15th, 2000, 04:37 PM
nnnn

Actually, this is showing up on the Vermont board also!
n