Search

Universal Orlando

Search this Thread

Old May 26th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Emily

Universal Orlando

me and my family will be staying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Orlando in june. can u answer these questions?

was the music to loud?

were the rooms nice?

what should we pack?

thanx sooo much!

Old May 26th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Debbie

Hi Emily,I had to laugh when I read your post because I was also worried about the music blaring 24/7!! It was not loud and most of the music was great!! They played different music for all ages.I loved it!It just fit in with the theme of the Hard Rock Hotel.
As for the rooms,they were good size,
very nice,and the pool view was great!
What you pack is a matter of preference.
I just packed a bathing suit,shorts,tops and T-shirts,and some good walking shoes or sneakers.You'll need those for walking thru the parks.
It's such a fun time.I can't wait to go back.(and I'm an older adult too!)You'll
love the slide at the Hard Rock Pool...
it's a blast!

Old Jun 1st, 2002, 07:04 AM
Emily

thank you so much for your help!

Old Jun 1st, 2002, 07:04 AM
Emily

thank you so much for your help, debbie!

Old Jun 8th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Carol

The Hard Rock is spectacular. You will get spoiled by staying there. read a long review on the Hard Rock on the Newsletter Page at www.orlandotripplanner.com
The music is not loud at all . You'll love it!

Old Jun 9th, 2002, 08:11 AM
Chris

Emily:
This is a fun hotel and my kid's all time favorite. The pool is worth a whole day. Here's a tip that worked for my family. Join the Loew's frequent stay program and ask for an upgrade when you get there (this is supposed to be automatic). If you get on the concierge floor, you get free cookies and drinks, breakfast, as well as the ability to rent CDs for the room. This place puts the Disney properties that I have stayed at to shame (Wilderness Lodge and Carribean). If you have a car and don't mind the drive to Disney (if you are going there), this is the place to stay.