Reload this Page >

tween waters inn, captiva

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2000, 04:42 PM
maria

has anyone stayed here recently? with children? please tell us your opinion. if you favor a different place to stay in sanibel/captiva, please let us know (4 adults, 2 children)

thanks

Old Apr 10th, 2000, 05:20 AM
Wendy

Maria, we really enjoy staying at the Sanibel Inn. It is smaller than Sundial and therefore doesn't have all of the childrens programs but we prefer the uncrowded, quiet atmosphere. I prefer Sanibel to Captiva ( with kids) because of the bike trails on Sanibel (not on Captiva) and our favorite kid friendly restaurants are on Sanibel (except for the famous Bubble Room). Also there are 2 supermarkets on Sanibel and I'm not sure what is available on Captiva. Where ever you stay you will love Sanibel/Captiva! Have a great trip!

Old Apr 10th, 2000, 06:15 AM
Lori

'Tween Waters sounds great as it has it's own marina and restaurants on-site. They have tennis courts, too. I'm really interested in taking a fishing charter, and I got some good leads at the "Tween Waters website.

Let us know how you liked it there, ok?

We have a first time trip to Sanibel coming up. We're staying at the northern end of Sanibel at the Blind Pass Condominiums. I wanted to be away from the hustle and bustle (and it doesn't hurt that we can get a 2 bedroom 2.5 bath townhouse for $745 a week (less with AAA!)).

Old Apr 10th, 2000, 06:19 AM
Lori

Oops. I wanted to add the link to their live beachcam:
http://www.tween-waters.com/images/camer%20page.htm

Old Apr 14th, 2000, 07:16 AM
Noah

THanks for posting that webcam Lori. Nice music at the site but the webcam takes forever to load!