Reload this Page >

Tuscon, Az -Where to stay for 10 days?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1st, 2002, 10:07 AM
Brenda

I need a CLEAN, INEXPENSIVE place to stay in Tuscon, Az. for about 10 days for a family weding. Could be 2-10 people. Would rent a house, stay in hotel, or resort.

Old Jan 5th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Carol

Brenda, depending on what location you need & if you want a chain motel....we have stayed at Hampton Inns both on Grant Rd. & by the airport. Also liked Best Western near airport. Both have reasonable rates which included breakfast & were relatively clean.

Old Jan 9th, 2002, 07:36 PM
BRIAN

bRENDA,
I CAN HELP A BUNCH BUT IT WOULD BE HELPFUL TO KNOW WHEN AND WHAT PART OF TOWN YOUWILL WANT TO BE IN

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 08:06 AM
E.

I've always liked the Windmill Inn and Suites, but I would say it's moderately priced, not cheap. What's inexpensive to you? And what part of town do you want to be in? Tucson sprawls, and it can take 30 minutes to get all the way across town.

Old Jan 10th, 2002, 09:01 AM
Merilee

Hi Brenda...I always recommend the Sheraton Hotel and Suites on East Grant...the suites are great for families and they are very nicely decorated...the staff is friendly and helpful, too...there's a nice sized pool and lounge area...another great thing about staying there is that a breakfast buffet is included in the price...eggs, bacon, cereals, hash browns, fruit, juice, and more are served in a very large room overlooking the pool and patio area...it's centrally located on a busy street, but it's not noisy and there are stores and restaurants in the area...all in all, it's an excellent value for the money you will pay.