Reload this Page >

Tree House Accomodations at Disney??

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2nd, 1999, 07:20 AM
Pat

I have seen here before mention of tree-cottage-looking accomodations at Disney that are not part of the WDW complex but are located near the Contemporary Hotel. I need info on how to locate and any insight on staying there. Thanks.

Old Feb 2nd, 1999, 07:42 AM
ilisa

The Treetop Villas, one of Disney's oldest accomodations, are located within the Disney complex, near the edge. THey are located closer to Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney. I have not stayed in them, but have heard wonderful things from people who have. They have said the setting is very peaceful and beautiful. However, while they are on Disney property, you do not get the benefits of Disney resort guests such as transportation (the bus system does not stop there); early entry, e-nights. You can probably book them through Disney's central reservations.

Old Feb 3rd, 1999, 09:38 AM
Amy

They might not be in exsistance any more.

Old Feb 3rd, 1999, 10:16 AM
ilisa

Oh, they are definitely in existence. I know this for a fact.

Old Feb 3rd, 1999, 11:14 AM
ilisa

Its me again. I posted this info in a private message to Pat, but am now posting it for everyone's benefit. The Treetop Villas have been incorporated into Disney Institute (I am so ashamed for not knowing that - my Disney knowledge has failed me!) You can stay there, however, without taking part in the institute, I believe. As a result, you can stay there, and get the benefits of a Disney resort guest, including transportation. Very nice.