Search

THE RADISSON HOTEL

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1st, 2001, 02:41 AM
BRUCE

THE RADISSON HOTEL

DOES ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS HOTEL? MY WIFE AND I WILL BE STAYING THERE NEXT MONTH.

Old Feb 1st, 2001, 03:36 AM
AC

Hi Bruce:
Which city are you interested in?

Old Feb 1st, 2001, 10:36 AM
Cindy

Bruce, there are over 100 Radisson hotels so you need to let us know which one you're talking about.

I hope it's not the one in New Orleans. It's a dump!

Old Mar 4th, 2001, 10:58 AM
Judy

I also have reservation at the Radisson. The website says it was renovated in 1999. Is it still a dump? And if so where can you get a reservation this late at a reasonable rate around Jazzfest dates? Thanks Judy

Old Mar 4th, 2001, 11:23 AM
JimRose

I've stayed at a number of Radissons in various locations. While they certainly vary, I regard it as a solid franchise. Some are better (or worse than others) but your chances of ending up in what most people would consider a bonafide "dump" would seem remote to me. As a chain, it is comparable to Holiday Inn in terms of the standards you are likely to encounter with Radisson (for whatever that means to you).

Old Mar 4th, 2001, 11:39 AM
quiet

Bruce_ Why are you shouting

Old Mar 4th, 2001, 09:45 PM
Sally

The Boston Radisson is fine. Location is convenient to downtown, theatres, etc., and we have had good experiences there on several occasions. I agree with the person who called it comparable to the Holiday Inn, maybe a little nicer.

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 12:12 PM
LANative

Bruce...take my word on it! IT'S A DUMP!!!

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 01:03 PM
John

Bruce has never said it's the New Orleans hotel so it's impossible to be very specific here! Radisson has hotels all over the country.